The whole Phar'O concept has been designed to comply with environmental constraints and offer ecological benefits:
- Each site is surveyed to integrate the installation into the immediate environment so as to enhance its attractiveness.
- The installation site does not undergo any significant land modifications.
- No works disturb the marine environment.
- Compared to traditional dry ports, land use is reduced by 30% to 50%.
- The whole installation can be dismantled and moved.
This principle eliminates:
- common sources of marine pollution (anti-fouling, blackwater, oil or fuel leaks).
- noise nuisance and diesel lift fumes.
- risks linked to security.